Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Blog Design!

I am excited to show you my new blog design! I've been working on it for weeks. I will still be tweaking things here and there, but the majority of it is done. I need to thank Picnik for it's free services (I will miss them when they close), my niece Emmelia for providing a picture of her tippytoed foot, and my husband for using Photoshop to put it all together!
What do you think?
Please tell me if something isn't working or if it doesn't fit the screen or whatever. Thanks!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I love it, Betsy!!

Betsy said...

Thanks, Carrie!

Melissa said...

Well done Betsy! Love the new layout and title banner!

Heidi @ ABCJLM said...

Very cute!

Heidi @ ABCJesusLovesMe.com

Betsy said...

Thank you, Melissa and Heidi! Good to know it's working on other computers!